Assistant to the President
The President’s Assistant will be responsible for the maintenance of the President’s daily routine in both professional and private circles. We desire a pro-active individual that will be able to respond quickly and positively to all manner of situations with poise and efficiency.
We are looking for a smart, ambitious and detail-oriented individual with strong analytical, writing, organizational and presentation skills. You should be confident, independent yet collaborative, and a quick study.
- Coordinating a complex schedule
- Assisting with travel
- Providing general office help in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- An active approach to problem-solving is essential.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong anticipation skills and forward thinking
- Computer savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- Handle confidential matters/paperwork, etc.
- Excellent follow through skills and meet deadlines
- Possess positive high energy
- Must be resourceful and a creative thinker
- Associates Degree preferred, but not required, in related field or two (2) years of relevant office experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Important requirement: IT literacy skill-set including advanced-level skills in Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook; and an intermediate level knowledge in Excel.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and have regular access to reliable transportation.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment
To apply please send Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com